- Engagement will be conducted online starting in early August.
- Multiple online engagement tools are available for contribution including: a Forum, an Idea Board and an Interactive Map.
- Hard copy Comment Cards are available at all 3 Township arenas and the Township Administrative Office.
- A Q&A portal is available on the Multi-Year Accessibility Plan page on EngageGB for staff to answer any questions.
- An in-person public engagement session will be held on August 24th from 3:00pm - 7:00pm at Grey Roots Museum for community participation.
- Any other comments or concerns can be submitted to the Clerk's Department at email@example.com or by phone at 519-376-2729 ext. 602.
What is an Accessibility Plan?
An accessibility plan outlines what steps an organization will take to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility, meeting Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act (AODA) requirements. It is a road map to help the Township remove the accessibility barriers identified.
How can I give input on Accessibility in Georgian Bluffs?
The Multi-Year Accessibility hub on EngageGB includes the latest news, updates, and engagement opportunities relating to the updated Accessibility Plan:
Feedback will be received until August 25th.